Inbound Marketing – An Art that Attracts Customers
Inbound marketing helps customers find you and draws them in. Using a variety of lead generation, social media, and other marketing techniques, inbound marketing is non-aggressive. Rather than broadcasting messages into a crowd, inbound marketing attracts highly qualified customers – like a magnet.
Traditional outbound marketing uses techniques such as cold-calling, advertising, direct mail, and trade shows to find potential customers and generate leads. Inbound marketing lead generation is more subtle. Social media, online videos, blogs, newsletter subscriptions, and other content entice prospects to participate in your lead generation efforts and ultimately prompt them into taking action.
Marketing strategies often combine outbound and inbound marketing to deliver the value proposition to the target market. For example, a lead generation strategy could entice social media users to sign up for a free sample which would trigger a direct mail campaign.
Inbound marketing campaigns have three key components:
- Strategic content forms the substance of inbound marketing and lead generation campaigns. The content attracts potential customers to your site or business. Examples of strategic and lead generation content include: engaging videos, informative blogs, thought-provoking social media posts, and useful content and tools that prompt people to request more information on a topic.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) helps potential customers find your content. SEO involves building your website and its incoming links to maximize its ranking in search engines where the buying process often begins.
- Social media amplifies your content’s impact. When content appears and is discussed on social media sites, it becomes more authentic and is more likely to draw qualified customers to your site.
Marketing Team Houston offers comprehensive inbound marketing services designed to attract prospects and social media users to your website, capture their interest, and move them through your lead generation to the sales funnel. Our sales funnel strategy is designed to convert visitors to leads, leads to prospects, and ultimately prospects into customers.
Our inbound marketing services cover:
- Internet strategy development
- Compelling website content development consistent with your marketing messaging
- Social media development
- Lead generation and sales funnel strategies
Effective inbound marketing, social media, and lead generation strategies are just a click away. Contact us to get started.
- Video Production Process
- Online Video Marketing
- Website Sales Funnel
- Product Demo Video
- Testimonial Video Production
- Event Promotion Videos
- Trade Show Videos